Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place for me to vent and share about my adventures with an bum ankle. Join me as I make the effort to heal and be somehwat normal once again!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not too bad....

The last few days have been busy...With surgery a reality in the near future, I'm trying to get things done here in the house....also had the potential of a court date to deal with....

The court date is no longer an issue.

Started installing a new wood floor in the living room. Except for the mess of taking up almost 25 years of old carpet - it's going OK. One third of the room is done. Hubby says this will make my life easier after surgery - I can just slid my butt from one room to another and not worry about bearing weight on the fixed ankle!

Today was funeral for someone from our church. Even in high heels and walking the uneven cemetery - ankle wasn't too bad.

Its days like these - where the pain is so minor it doesn't even feel like there is any - that makes me think perhaps I'm jumping the gun for surgery....

But then, the pain will come back and rear its nasty head and remind me of WHY I'm going to have the surgery....

But it's nice to have a few good days and feel like I've been productive. It really is nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment