Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place for me to vent and share about my adventures with an bum ankle. Join me as I make the effort to heal and be somehwat normal once again!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Days go on....

I've had some problems accessing my blog! I'm not sure why - but for the last couple of days - I haven't been able to post. :-(

Been raining since Sunday and whether the weather has anything to do with it or not - today was a very painful day with my ankle.

Even though it is spring break (for my high schooler), I had to wake up early today to go help out at the church for the kalacs (nut roll) sale. I am a roller. As I was feeding our companion birds this morning before I left for the church, it felt as if something just shifted from the inside to the outside - and it hurt like the dickens!

While I was rolling dough, I'd periodically have to just take all weight off the foot/ankle so it wouldn't hurt so bad....

And its been on and off all day like that...actually - since Sunday - but today has been the worst. When it hasn't hurt - it's been joyous - but when the pain raised its nasty head - whoa boy!!!!

Today's pain level.....where 1 is minimal to none and 10 is the worst pain ever...
6-7


Some of the kalacs' that we made this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment